Thomas C. Browne Overview
Experienced Business Innovator
• Chief Executive Officer and President of five venture companies growing to almost 300 employees and $50M revenue run rate.
• Multinational public corporation P&L executive with over $200M in revenue and up to 500 employees.
• Proven ability to rapidly transform and commercialize technology enabled businesses in rapidly-changing environments across multiple industries.
• Strategic architect establishing relevant value propositions for growth and exit – revamping products, focusing development, scaling production and optimizing sales channels to propel shareholder value.
• Leverages extensive leadership experience coupled with technical expertise in helping multi-disciplinary teams to overcome serious business challenges and achieve breakthrough results.
• Successfully sold three companies.
MSA, Management Science and Operations Research
The George Washington University, Washington, DC
The College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, VA
To download Mr. Browne's full resume, Click Here
“My experience working with TC in a turn-around scenario was a lesson in strategic thinking and focused tactical execution.” – VP Sales
High growth tech companies
“He is a technology veteran, who knows how to grow companies, address markets, and allocate resources to gain market share. I would work with or for TC again in the future.” –CFO
“TC knows how to get the most out of every person in the company by keeping his finger on the pulse and motivating them to overachieve. Fiscally responsible, culturally astute, and a passionate leader wrapped up in a calming presence, he commands the respect of his shareholders, his customers, and his people.” –VP Sales
“TC is engaged, energetic and focused on success.” – Board member